Thursday, July 03, 2008

This time of year...

During the 4th of July it is a time to celebrate and to embrace what it means to be American. To some it is drinking beers, socializing with family and laying a few burgers on the grill. Some it is going to the parades, waving the flag and visiting lost ones at the cemetery. For me it is knowing that I have the right to do all the above and come and go as I please. This year I will not be able to join in the the fun times with the FAM but I know that they will be doing it up right with loads of everything and I hope that if you get the chance you can join them in Shell Lake. There is always room for one more with the Mortensen crew! Happy 4th! Thank a veteran who fought to see that we can continue to celebrate this day as a free country and to do what we want.

THANKS DAD!

Miss you all terribly! See you in August!
MUAH! Liz

No comments: